_______With me, even when reading in-between the lines... - Please help me reach more people. I would be honored if you share/link to anything of mine on even one your social media profiles. ~ 777arkV- ...I still mean what I say._______

I Am Myself.

About Me & this Site.
777arkV
Site Admin

I Am Myself.

Postby 777arkV » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:43 am

Greetings:

I don’t know who you are, or, what brought you here, but, since you are here…

As far as who I am personally, I am Myself.
That can for the most part be derived from this site.
Added to that, if you read everything you can on INTJs / INFJs that will fill in a lot as well.
Afterwards you’re sure to be either thoroughly confused, or just convinced of the wrong conclusions.

If you would like to contact me, you can do so from this site, or the other sites I am on:
FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram or SoundCloud. Note that this site and Twitter would be most effective.

About This Site

777arkV.com is the final destination for 777ark5.com & MarkVicari.com.
All other profiles I am connected to also eventually lead to here. So know if you’ve found here,
you’ve found the center to the hive of me.
Except for the things I keep secret, and I'm sure to always keep secrets, because secrets are power.
I digress…
This site will be the origin for nearly everything.
If I ever expand, this is the site that would expand, that I would expand from.

Is this site a forum? - No.

I have no talent to make websites, and I have no patience to use the wretchedly convoluted,
easy to use systems of any number of the multitude of make your own website platforms.
So, I asked a very busy and altruistic friend to sacrifice some of their time to setup a forum for me…
...because I can manage the nuances of a forum.

So it’s not really a forum. It’s a web log that is built using a forum as the framework.
You can’t register as a user, and you can expect that you won’t be able to for a very long time.
If you’re worried about subscribing: don’t. All updates here will be pushed out onto Twitter, FaceBook and Instagram.
Since nearly everyone has at least one of those, updates should be easy to access.
If you’re interested in talking back and making conversation about anything, I think, Twitter and FaceBook will work best for that.

Lastly, some social media management advice, currently it seems best and easiest to follow me on Twitter over FaceBook.
Follow my Twitter profile, then mute it, then create a private list, and add just my Twitter profile to it.
This will allow you to easily see everything I post, without it cluttering, or getting lost in your main feed.
Really, without even following me, you can still add me to a private list.

That same process is so much more complicated in FaceBook I don't even know how to do it.
FaceBook so heavily "personalizes" your main feed, it is so deeply pruned, your missing more than you ever see.
Ive had close friends explain to me that even after "likeing" everything I publish, they still don't see 100% of what I post.

Hence my recommendation to use Twitter.

I guess that’s it for now. You and I can start with that.

Until the next…

All His Best Blessings to You and Yours,

777ark Vicari †
© 2105-2017 Mark Vicari - All Rights Reserved
Archive