Someone else said it sounded like another story that went around in an e-mail in days gone by.
Then I recalled that I was impacted by that story so much, thats why I wrote this, my own version, in class as part of a daily journal.
After some internet mining I found that story is called, "The Room", by Joshua Harris, it can be found in his bestseller "I Kissed Dating Goodbye".
You can find Joshua Harris at his official website JoshHarris.com, or FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
He is an Author, and as of 2016, has several books...
- Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello to Courtship
- Why Church Matters: Discovering Your Place in the Family of God
- Dug Down Deep: Building Your Life on Truths That Last
- Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is)
- Stop Dating the Church!: Fall in Love with the Family of God
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye: A New Attitude Toward Relationships and Romance
- Humble Orthodoxy: Holding the Truth High Without Putting People Down
- Not Even a Hint: A Study Guide for Men
He also does Public Speaking.
He accepts invitations to speak at events for consideration.
Having seen YouTube videos of him, I would recommend him.
Know that without the "The Room", by Joshua Harris, there would be no "The Museum" by me.